[B-Greek] Luke 17:16 simple conditional statement???

Travis Schuler jckaroe95 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 08:42:09 EDT 2009

Luke 17:6  εἶπεν δὲ ὁ κύριος εἰ ἔχετε πίστιν ὡς κόκκον σινάπεως ἐλέγετε ἂν
τῇ συκαμίνῳ ταύτῃ ἐκριζώθητι καὶ φυτεύθητι ἐν τῇ θαλάσσῃ καὶ ὑπήκουσεν
ἂν ὑμῖν.

Is this a simple conditional statement??? the use of the indicative in the protasis seems to indicate it is, but I understand simple conditionals are rather rare. Also, the theological interpretations I have encountered seem to treat this verse as a general conditional statement. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you