[B-Greek] Hoskier's Collation of All Greek Documents of theApocalypse

Jimmy Lang j_c_lang at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:58:04 EDT 2009

Hoskier's collation can be had from Good Books Scholarly Reprints the price is 132 shipped for two volumes.

Good Books

2456 Devonshire Road

Springfield, IL  62703, USA

They only take money order or check.  The bindings of the reprints are excellent.  They used to have a website, but it was a freebie, and aol shut their free ones down.

Jimmy Lang