[B-Greek] Hoskier's Collation of All Greek Documents of the Apocalypse

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 15:12:17 EDT 2009

Since you stated that you had checked addall.com, I originally assumed that they did not have it.  I didn't find it elsewhere so I decided to check used.addall.com and did find a copy.  If you wish to buy it, I suggest that you act like the Owl and the Pussycat and "take plenty of money" (It doesn't matter whether you wrap it in a 10£ note or not).  $688.48 -- and no doubt, shipping from Germany.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.