[B-Greek] Workbook for Wallace's NT Syntax

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 17 12:40:59 EDT 2009

Jerry:

The bracketed numbers are the point values assigned to the various answers of a particular question. Beware, the answer key that Zondervan provides is not always correct.

Kevin

Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek, Theological Bibliography and Research
Cierpke at prodigy.net  http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm