[B-Greek] Searching the TLG

yancywsmith at sbcglobal.net yancywsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 14 15:57:26 EDT 2009

One of the best for searching TLG is Diogenes. It is free, cross
platform, includes LSJ and can also handle Packard Humanities
Institute (PHI) discs. For the utility and the money, its the best
choice.

Yancy Smith, PhD
yancywsmith at sbcglobal.net
5636 Wedgworth Rd.
Fort Worth, TX 76133
817-361-7565

I suppose it is impossible to write any 'story' that is not
allegorical in proportion as it 'comes to life'; since each of us is
an allegory, embodying in a particular tale and clothed in the
garments of time and place, universal truth and everlasting life.
	J.R.R. Tolkien (7 June 1955)