[B-Greek] reading Euclid

Randall Buth randallbuth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:18:02 EDT 2009

SOYSANNA, XAIREIN

Thank you for the Euclid file. I was looking for Euclid some time ago and
did not find this.

One of our Greek teachers is finishing up an astrophysics
degree and was very happy to get a copy. You made her day, not to mention
Robert Fitzpatrick's contribution in offering this as a PDF on the web.
.
We might have to do a few theorems in our Tuesday night readings
between other interests. WHD Rouse included a couple of theorems in
his Reader. It's part of an ancient education.

EYXARISTOYMEN SOI
Randall
--
Randall Buth, PhD