[B-Greek] FW: Galatians 1:6-7

Steve Runge srunge at logos.com
Wed Jun 10 16:30:39 EDT 2009

Iver,

So far as I have been able to determine, there will be an expectation of a negative answer, no matter how slight that negative is. This does not mean that there will be no instance where a writer does not follow this principle, but I know that I can account for all NT tokens of EI MH. The example from Eph 4:9 is one of those marginal ones. What I have outlined is a principle, not a rule. I expect there will be exceptions. ;-) That was for you, Carl.

Steve