[B-Greek] List of NT Neuter Nouns

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 18:34:15 EDT 2009

Actually, my main thought was that it would likely be a rather leeeengthy list (though perhaps not as lengthy as I first thought).  If you were speaking of only those appearing X or more times, it would be possible to check those, but specifying ALL of them threw me.  You are probably correct about using software to extract such a list.  There is a function in Logos to search various areas of the entries.  The only problem is that I'm not sure which area would include the gender.  I might be able to get an answer from one of the people at Logos, but that will take a little time.
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.