[B-Greek] GNT Word List - All inflections with Strongs

allen.rhoades at juno.com allen.rhoades at juno.com
Tue Jun 2 19:10:18 EDT 2009

Hello all,
     I'm just a student of Greek, but I currently speak computerese much easier. I've downloaded the non-copyrighted versions of the GNT and done a word list and count. However, to make it truly productive for study I need to add the Strongs numbers to the 17000+ various inflected words.

I did the first five hundred in a few hours to see that it is a time consuming process.

Do you know of any non-copyright e-versions to download of Strongs that has the different inflections or maybe the verse listings?

TIA,
  Allen