[B-Greek] Language Contact

Nikolaos Adamou nikolaos.adamou at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:50:13 EST 2008

All Ecumenical councils were contacted in Greek.
The council of Florence was mostly in Latin, since at that time the Byzantines knew Latin better than the Roman's knew Greek.
But all dogmatic discussion was contacted in Greek.
You can see Athanasios and other Church fathers writings on dogmatic matters related to the Creed.