[B-Greek] Computer analyses of Greek words (NT and OT, and extra-biblical if possible)

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Mon May 26 14:15:06 EDT 2008

Thanks, Steve, for the pointer. It is even better than what was originally requested.

(For those interested in the steps:
In Libronix, choose from the menu, Tools, Bible Study, Bible Word Study.
Clicked Properties to clear all the options except the Grammatical Relationships.
Type in the greek word (e.g., γραφω) and click the green arrow.)

This is another example of the value of syntactically-tagged texts.

Ken

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
Acadia Divinity College
Hebrew and Greek vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash/