[B-Greek] Computer analyses of Greek words (NT and OT, and extra-biblical if possible)

Steve Runge srunge at logos.com
Mon May 26 13:45:02 EDT 2008

Ken and George,

If you go to the home page of Libronix and run a Bible word study, it will generate a report based on the syntactic relationships annotated in syntactic databases. In the Greek NT, this includes a list concorded list of subjects, complements, adjuncts, etc. that occur with GRAFW as the predicator. The goal of this report was to make the kinds data that was requested in the original post available to the average person. Since this report is based on a syntactic analysis, one could generate a report either for the Greek NT (based on the OpenText.org analysis) or the Hebrew Bible (based on the Anderson-Forbes syntactic analysis). Though there are pendantic aspects of these reports, there are other portions that cannot be easily replicated elsewhere.

Steve Runge