[B-Greek] Computer analyses of Greek words (NT and OT, and extra-biblical if possible)

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 10:16:26 EDT 2008

Yes, I am sure that it does.  Logos likewise has such a capability as, I suppose, Bible Works would as well.  Additionally, Logos has a syntax search capability though I would only recommend it to those who are somewhat intrepid since it has a rather steep learning curve.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.