[B-Greek] Current Value of the Westcott-Hort GNT

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 07:51:08 EDT 2008

I know of at least one passage where I still prefer the W & H reading to that of NA27.  While I can get that information through the apparatus in NA27 or through looking it up in Tischendorf, it is much more immediately obvious if I simply have the two texts parallel.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.