[B-Greek] Computer analyses of Greek words (NT and OT, and extra-biblical if possible)

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Thu May 22 02:27:26 EDT 2008

If you specified exactly what you wanted to be calculated, I could
write some code to produce all this from MorphGNT very easily.

The problem with a reference book for this sort of thing is you end up
just choosing one way (or at most a handful of ways) of slicing the
data whereas with an interactive program, the possibilities are endless.

James