[B-Greek] English translations of Textus Receptus

Paul Rembach PaulR at rppinc.co.za
Wed May 21 01:24:14 EDT 2008

Hello

Which English NTs currently in print are based on the Textus Receptus?

My reason for asking this is that I am reading the Hebrew NT by Delitsch
and according to what I have researched the later editions that he did
were revised to suit the Textus Receptus (as is the Hebrew translation
by Salkinson & Ginsburg.) As I am more familiar with the translations
based on Westcott & Hort and Nestle Aland an English NT based on the TR
will assist me in seeing where and why the Hebrew NT by Delitsch
differs.

Thanks

Paul Rembach
paulr at rppinc.co.za