[B-Greek] koine to classical (not!)

G Kane pgwhacker at earthlink.net
Tue May 20 17:12:08 EDT 2008

> Stick with New Testament Greek.  If you want to "study some classical
>   Greek" read (i.e. re-read) Hebrews and the second half of Acts.

Long ago and far away Brother Roy, one of my high school teachers, made summer money selling encyclopedias door to door.
He told about one man standing out on the porch and saying his family "Don't need no in-cyclopedia. We got the bible.
It's got everything we need to know."  We all agreed with Brother Roy that someone whose only book was the bible was
sure to be pretty ignorant.

Mark, do you read any _modern_ books besides the bible?  And why?

Greg Kane
POCM
Denver