[B-Greek] koine to classical (not!)

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 18:23:57 EDT 2008

I would heartily agree with Carl here.  While I am in favor of reading the GNT regularly and repeatedly, without some outside input one will only reinforce the understanding with which one began his reading.  It was only with the discovery of such items as the Oxyrhynchus Papyri that certain usages in the GNT became more comprehensible.  Even in English I find that reading some older works gives greater comprehension of current usage.
 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.