[B-Greek] koine to classical (not!)

Matthew Blair mpblair at gmail.com
Tue May 20 12:38:09 EDT 2008

I made the switch earlier this year after working about 3/4 of the way
through Mounce in self-study.  I am now studying Classical via the "Reading
Greek" series for much of the same reasons that Carl and Barry have
provided.  I did want to add on to Carl's point below: I not only wonder how
much can be understood of Greek solely from reading the GNT, but also wonder
how much of that understanding is colored by one's familiarity with current
translations of same?

-Matthew