[B-Greek] Koine, Erasmian, and Modern pronunciations

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Mon May 19 16:59:17 EDT 2008

Mitch,

I can't speak to the first, but as for Caragounis: he agrees with
Randall that there were more vowel sounds in Koine than in modern.

James

James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com