[B-Greek] Koine to Classical

Andrew Ball anball at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:56:11 EDT 2008

I'd love to take this "backwards" progression one step further: modern
Greek to koine Greek to Attic Greek.  I don't know how well this would
work for other people, but I strongly suspect that it would be an
excellent way for me to learn more fully.  Discussing Greek texts (of
any age) in modern Greek would be useful for me.

Peace,
Andrew