[B-Greek] (no subject)

David Pettys david.pettys at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 21:18:43 EDT 2008

I just completed a year of Koine Greek.  Instead of moving on to an intermediate Koine class, I wondering whether studying some Classical Greek might be more beneficial in the long run?

Having searched through the list archives, I can see that this isn't the preferred order.  It probably does make more sense to move from Classical to Koine.  However, I'd still like to hear some thoughts on moving in the other direction.

For what it's worth, I used Mounce's textbook for introduction to Koine.

Sincerely,

David Pettys