[B-Greek] Greek Patrology site at University of the Aegean

Carl Conrad cwconrad2 at mac.com
Sun May 18 04:26:02 EDT 2008

On May 17, 2008, at 8:56 PM, Jimmy Lang wrote:

> That's rather disheartening to hear.  If indeed this is the case
> that it was illegally copied, you can still access a ridiculous
> amount of material at http://www.documentacatholicaomnia.eu/_index.html
> This site has exponentially more material that then University of
> the Aegean.  The material does not seem to be laid out as easy to
> navigate.  I believe that is just due to the fact of how much is
> there.  If there is something not there that you would like just
> email them and they give it away.  Very good people to deal with.

It would appear that the Greek materials at this site, even if
reformatted, have been downloaded from the materials at the University
of the Aegean site and for that reason may just as well be illegally
copied. See:
http://www.documentacatholicaomnia.eu/1815-1875,_Migne,_Patrologia_Graeca._Opera_Omnia._Animadvertenda,_EN.html
= http://tinyurl.com/6ktc4y