[B-Greek] Teach Nouns or Verbs first?

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 17:14:34 EDT 2008

I think one should learn them, but frankly I don't pay much attention to them.  Nevertheless, if they weren't there I'd miss them.  It would be like walking into your own living room where a chair was suddenly missing.  You might have plenty of places to sit, but it wouldn't seem right.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.