[B-Greek] MNTG Install Help

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 21:28:45 EDT 2008

I know nothing regarding this program; and, while this forum is not designed to handle software problems, I will suggest that you might try copying the entire CD into a directory on your C:\ drive then install from there.  You may need to edit the registry entry to reflect its location on the C:\ drive.  I've done this with such programs as Microsoft Bookshelf and Microsoft Streets.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.