[B-Greek] Syllabification

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 18:07:43 EDT 2008

I have an old edition of Microsoft Bookshelf which I believe is the American Heritege Dictionary which give syllabification.  I have the Collins English Dictionary, 8th edition (unabridged) as well, but it does not.  You simply need to look.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.