[B-Greek] Syllabification

David McKay davidmckay52 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:12:36 EDT 2008

Does anyone know a good book or site for dividing English words into
syllables? I hope you don't think I'm silly, but when I divide words up for
printing as part of a music score, I'm never sure if it is "ne-ver" or
"nev-er", for example. Hope this isn't too off-topic.
David McKay

www.gontroppo.blogspot.com