[B-Greek] Word 2003 and SIL fonts

vunzndi at vfemail.net vunzndi at vfemail.net
Wed May 14 00:07:54 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I would like to apologise for an error in the email below - word
docuemts are widely used by various US bodies  - there has been some
debate in recent years about the idea of moving away from formats thet
leave departments depndent upon any one companies products.

Sincerly
John Knightley

Quoting vunzndi at vfemail.net: