[B-Greek] Fwd: Aorist Indicative Example

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Tue May 13 08:58:59 EDT 2008

Caragounis has a good chapter--actually I think it is only a portion of
a chapter--on the tense/aspect of Koine Greek in his monster tome "The
Development of Greek and the New Testament" from Baker Academic/Mohr
Siebeck. As most of you know, I have my disagreements with much in the
book, but this particular section is very good and a healthy corrective
to the "Aspect only" camp.

James
[Maybe I'll get off his "bad-boy" list now :)]
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com