[B-Greek] Word 2003 and SIL fonts

vunzndi at vfemail.net vunzndi at vfemail.net
Mon May 12 21:23:24 EDT 2008

Dear Joanatas,

this appears to be a known problem. See:-

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=silgrkuni#558ab0be

if you paste in to notepad and then copy from notepad to word it may
be possible to paste into word.

The best solution might well be not to use word (some large
organizations such as all US government departments do not use word as
a matter of policy) but something else such as wordpad which comes
with Windows, or even open office which is free to download, and a
format such as rtf.

Regards
John Knightley