[B-Greek] Louw & Nida: Sematic Domains: availability

Stephen Baldwin stbaldwi at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 14:49:43 EDT 2008

Hello Greeks!A quick question.Can anyone confirm [or not] that the aforementioned Lexicon based on Semantic Domains is currently available?I haven't bought a book for at least 10 minutes now and was thinking about these volumes.My usual suspects don't come up with anything new, and the used prices are somewhat prohibitive. IIRC, the last time I checked, the lexicon retailed new for under $100USD.
Is there anything else out there of a similar nature? I get the impression that L&N are in a category by themselves... RegardsSteve Baldwinstbaldwi at hotmail.com
"Greek, however is my weakest subject as I have yet to learn the Verbs in MI which are very hard” Winston Churchill, 8th October 1887