[B-Greek] Mark 12.24

Mitch Larramore mitchlarramore at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 10:24:37 EDT 2008

Dr. Conrad:

> I think you're trying to have it both
> ways: (a) their
> method of interpretation is "silly", AND (b) they
> don't "know" the
> scriptures.

Yes. This is why I was asking about taking the
participle as RESULT. Since they were approaching the
Scriptures wrong, the result of this is not knowing
the Scriptures. What I'm having a hard time seeing is
how the questions I've asked is not an option
grammatically.

The OU expects a Yes answer. This fits my
interpretation.

The RESULT participle seems to follow logically.

I think I'm in agreement with all your conclusions;
this is why I'm struggling with the grammatical part.

Mitch Larramore
Sugar Land, Texas