[B-Greek] I need a really rugged greek New Testament

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 18:39:53 EDT 2008

Get Zondervan's "A Reader's Greek New Testament."  First edition has
  a better (or less worse) font.  I own (and use) about nine Greek New
  Testaments, and this is the only one that I can fold like a magazine and
  put in my back pocket.  You can read it while you walk and mine has
  held up very well.

Jai <i922sparkcir at gmail.com> wrote:
  I need a really rugged Greek New Testament. I plan of carrying this
around with me everywhere. I commute by bicycle and ferry and my things
will often get crushed when they are packed tight. I also plan on using
this during bicycle tours, so it needs to be extra flexible, small and
light. I'm also fine with tiny font.

I am currently wanting to get into Greek, and am using a compact ESV.

Ideally this
( http://www.amazon.com/Compact-TruTone-Diamond-Design-Letter/dp/1581346050/ref=pd_sim_b_img_6 ) exact size would be perfect since it would be going into a pocket at times.

This is my first post, but I'm sure it won't be my last. Thank you.
-Jai

B-Greek mailing list
B-Greek at lists.ibiblio.org