[B-Greek] I need a really rugged greek New Testament

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Thu May 8 09:08:31 EDT 2008

The N-A 27 is the smallest text you will find new, but the older N-A 26 is smaller while still having essentially the same notes; the text is identical. Even smaller is the N-A 25. The apparatus on the 25 is a bit different from the 26 & 27, but the text is essentially the same.

Both of them have a cloth cover, but should travel well. I bike to work everyday (about 5.5 miles one way), and have never had a problem; my biggest problem is I end up spilling tea on the pages :( and that has nothing to do with the bicycle.

The dimensions on the 26th are 6 3/8 x 4 1/2 x 7/8. The dimensions on the 25th are even smaller:
6 1/4 x 4 1/4 x 3/4. It seems that each edition gets larger, but the difference in the text size is minimal.

I have a copy of the 25th in stock:
http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~I~USEDNESTESTAM But I don't know where you can get the 26th. Beware searching on the ISBN of the 26th, it will bring up the 27th edition at many places (which is why I didn't even give it here). The best thing would be to see one in person, or talk to the person selling it to make sure you are getting what you think you are.

Hope that helps,
James

James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division