[B-Greek] I need a really rugged greek New Testament

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 06:50:08 EDT 2008

It's a little larger than you specified, but I don't think you'll find a critical text much smaller.
http://store.bibles.com/products/ABS_NEW/112823.aspx
You could get a Textus Receptus about the same size somewhat cheaper, but I consider the text basis as being deficient.  Also, it is hard cover which wouldn't be as conducive to the use you describe.
http://www.tbs-sales.org/
Greek (textus receptus) New Testament
The Greek Text underlying the Authorised Version
Black - Vinyl covered quality hardback, Head and Tail Bands.
Page size: 194 x 125mm (7¾"x 5");
Thickness: 19mm (¾")
Product Code: GRNT1
ISBN: 9780907861874