[B-Greek] I need a really rugged greek New Testament

Jai i922sparkcir at gmail.com
Thu May 8 00:34:25 EDT 2008

I need a really rugged Greek New Testament. I plan of carrying this
around with me everywhere. I commute by bicycle and ferry and my things
will often get crushed when they are packed tight. I also plan on using
this during bicycle tours, so it needs to be extra flexible, small and
light. I'm also fine with tiny font.

I am currently wanting to get into Greek, and am using a compact ESV.

Ideally this
( http://www.amazon.com/Compact-TruTone-Diamond-Design-Letter/dp/1581346050/ref=pd_sim_b_img_6 ) exact size would be perfect since it would be going into a pocket at times.

This is my first post, but I'm sure it won't be my last. Thank you.
-Jai