[B-Greek] The font Koine italics (tue type)

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 19:58:49 EDT 2008

I am not aware of a font with any such name.  Any polytonic Greek font can be used for either classical Greek or for koine Greek.  I suspect that the "italics" part is simply the style.  Normally such fonts have a normal set, a bold set and an italic set.  If you happen to like the font and it is unicode, it shouldn't be a problem since, if someone does not have that font on their machine but does have another unicode font supporting polytonic Greek, a substitution will be made automatically.  If I should write some Greek using Arial Unicode MS and you don't have it but do have Tahoma, your system will use Tahoma (or some other suitable font).

 george
gfsomsel

 search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.