[B-Greek] II Cor 11:10

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Fri May 2 17:12:04 EDT 2008

Dear List,

Line 1    ESTIN ALHQEIA CRISTOU EN EMOI
                "The truth of Christ is in me"

lINE 2    hOTI hH KAUCHSIS hAUTH OU FRAGHSETAI EIS EME EN TOIS KLIMASIN THS
ACAIAS
                This same boasting (bragging - referring back to verse 9) will
not silence me (
In the second line,
    I take hOTI as an Explanatory THAT or as a quotation marker.
    I take hH KAUCHSIS hAUTH as the subject of OU FRAGHSETAI.
    I take FRAGHSETAI not as the 3rd Person Future Passive Indicative of FRASSW.

En Xristwi,

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of Com-Pair Services!