[B-Greek] Is there a polite way to give correction?

Randall Buth randallbuth at gmail.com
Thu May 1 11:42:30 EDT 2008

for Eddie--

I mentioned that 'modern' was a viable option.
Is it what you do?

Have you tried extended speaking of ancient with it?
I tend to slide into a later 6-vowel Koine when visiting
Greece and required to speak modern.

Which brings us back to the post and the issues.
Do I assume correctly that you wouldn't approve
TAN QEAN 'female goddess' as an unintended
substitute for 'God/creator/masculine',
and would encourage such practioners to change?

errwso
Randall

--
Randall Buth, PhD
www.biblicalulpan.org
randallbuth at gmail.com
Biblical Language Center
Learn Easier - Progress Further - Remember for Life