[B-Greek] Rod Deckers Book

Terry and Gail Cook cookie99 at fuse.net
Sun Sep 30 19:55:09 EDT 2007

I noticed somewhere that Dr Conrad had added a blurb to Rod Deckers "Koine Greek Reader: Selections from the New Testament, Septuagint, and Early Christian Writers" which in and of itself is enough to consider purchasing the book. However, I would like to thumb through a few pages (so-to-speak) electronically but I haven't found a site that has a "preview".
Since Dr Conrad has "inside information" [smile] perhaps he or perhaps someone else might direct me to a site where a preview is available?
Terry Cook
sDg

When they had carried out all that was written about him, they took him down from the tree and laid him in a tomb. But God raised him from the dead, and for many days he was seen by those who had traveled with him from Galilee to Jerusalem  (Acts 13:29-30).