[B-Greek] UBS4-NA27 disagreements

Richard Ghilardi qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
Thu Sep 27 21:51:53 EDT 2007

Hello Folks,

I no more know the answer to Greg's question now than I did 4 and half
years ago. Perhaps it is another instance of separating MHTI from GE with
a space. But I have no interest in pursuing this further.

Yes, George I did omit the word "be" from the crucial sentence below. I
constantly drop small words when I type. Guess which I've omitted from
this sentence.

Yours in His grace,

Richard Ghilardi - qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
West Haven, Connecticut USA