[B-Greek] John 3:25

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 18:16:48 EDT 2007

I thought perhaps you had mis-spoken when you mentioned Jesus as being involved in this dispute.  It doesn't speak of a dispute of Jesus with either the disciples of John or with the Jews at this point.  The dispute was between the disciples of John and the Jews and concerned purification according to the text.  Perhaps someone might wish to read something more into it, but here we are concerned only with the text.

george
gfsomsel

defend the truth till death.

- Jan Hus