[B-Greek] New UBS text announced

Jerry Reimer Jerry at lsm.org
Thu Sep 27 14:20:26 EDT 2007

Mr. Wutka,

I hope that this is the actual appearance of this forthcoming publication. In my opinion, the font looks much better than UBS 4 (even if it is just the upright version of the same font used as italic in UBS 4; I do not know). I like it. I will buy it. Thanks to and Mr. Spinti for making all of us aware of this information.

Jerry Reimer