[B-Greek] New UBS text announced

Mark Wutka mark at wutka.com
Thu Sep 27 14:12:06 EDT 2007

I am guessing that the 6-page PDf that James is describing is the same
as what is on the Hendrickson web site:
http://www.hendrickson.com/pdf/chapters/9781598562859-ch01.pdf

Tiny URL: http://www.tiny.cc/tUHxg

Mark Wutka

" It took a day to hear back from my Hendrickson rep. He sent me a 6 page
" excerpt from it in PDF format.
"
" The font appears to be the same as the UBS 4 font, in italics. It also
" has the pericope headings from the UBS text. The footnotes give parsing
" information on verbal forms, lexical form, and a gloss; nouns and
" adjectives have lexical form (nom sing.), gen sing, gender, and a gloss.
" In the case of idiomatic expressions, the gloss is given in parenthesis
" after the single word gloss.
"
" The apparatus criticus is not included.
"
" HTH,
" James
" James Spinti
" Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
" Eisenbrauns, Good books for more than 30 years
" Specializing in Ancient Near Eastern and Biblical Studies
" jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
" Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
" Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
" Fax: 574-269-6788