[B-Greek] UBS4-NA27 disagreements

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 11:41:28 EDT 2007

Richard Ghilardi replied to the original post and is still on the list.  Perhaps he recalls the details; I cerainly don't.  I am thinking particularly of his comment "Where the other discrepency might I cannot say" which seems to suffer by having a word omitted.  Perhaps he intended to say "Where the other discrepency might BE I cannot say", but I don't wish to put words in his keyboard.

george
gfsomsel

defend the truth till death.

- Jan Hus