[B-Greek] UBS4-NA27 disagreements

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Thu Sep 27 11:30:25 EDT 2007

I am forwarding to the list this question from a non-member. It's
more-or-less a text-critical question and attempts to pick up on a
thread more than four and a half years back, and the original sender
(Jonathan Ferguson <dunamistheou at gmail.com>) is no longer a list-
member. Perhaps someone here may be able to answer Mr. Sahlstrom's
question or point the way to an answer.

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List

Begin forwarded message: