[B-Greek] New UBS text announced

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Wed Sep 26 11:38:37 EDT 2007

It took a day to hear back from my Hendrickson rep. He sent me a 6 page
excerpt from it in PDF format.

The font appears to be the same as the UBS 4 font, in italics. It also
has the pericope headings from the UBS text. The footnotes give parsing
information on verbal forms, lexical form, and a gloss; nouns and
adjectives have lexical form (nom sing.), gen sing, gender, and a gloss.
In the case of idiomatic expressions, the gloss is given in parenthesis
after the single word gloss.

The apparatus criticus is not included.

HTH,
James