[B-Greek] New UBS text, some thoughts on printing and binding

Steven Lo Vullo slovullo at charter.net
Wed Sep 26 00:15:51 EDT 2007

On Sep 25, 2007, at 11:05 PM, George F Somsel wrote:

> I'm not so sure about printing the GNT without chapter and verse
> numbers, but with the technology available it shouldn't be too
> difficult for an e-publisher such as Logos, BibleWorks or
> Accordance to offer this as an option which could be turned on or
> off at the reader's pleasure.

Hi George:

Accordance has this feature. From the "Display" menu one may select
"Hide Verse References." If you have the text set for paragraph style
rather than separate verses, you end up with indented paragraphs with
no book, chapter, or verse references whatsoever. This is a very
pleasurable way to read the text. For those who really want a
challenge, you can also set the text to have no word divisions.

Steven Lo Vullo
Madison, WI