[B-Greek] New UBS text, some thoughts on printing and binding

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 00:05:31 EDT 2007

I'm not so sure about printing the GNT without chapter and verse numbers, but with the technology available it shouldn't be too difficult for an e-publisher such as Logos, BibleWorks or Accordance to offer this as an option which could be turned on or off at the reader's pleasure.  I do agree about the binding.  When I was in seminary I had a Kilpatrick NT that was only slightly different from the NA version.  It was beautifully bound in leather and had gilded edges.  The type face was about the best I've ever seen.  I wish I still had it though the text would probably be a bit off by comparison today's editions.

george
gfsomsel

defend the truth till death.

- Jan Hus