[B-Greek] converting bwgrkl.ttf into spionic.ttf?

Mark Goodacre goodacre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:14:51 EDT 2007

I agree too.  I think we can affect the change by continually lobbying
publishers to move over to unicode.  I have had one or two successes
at this in projects I have been working on, and continue to lobby in
other ones.  Quite often the publishers have no strong reasons for
sticking with SPIonic, and they become interested when they see how
attractive some unicode fonts are.  Mark